Ghostscript Studio is easy to use Ghostscript IDE, a tool that facilitates the use of the Ghostscript interpreter by providing you with a graphical interface for postscript editing and file conversions.
Ghostscript Studio allows you to preview postscript files, edit the code and execute them in order to convert PDF documents and other formats. The program allows you to convert between PDF, Postscript, EPS, TIFF, JPG and PNG by using the Ghostscript.NET Processor.v.1.0.3.
- fixed problem with displaying PDF's when MediaBox has negative llx or lly values.
- fixed problem with empty %%BoundingBox value when handling PostScript files.
- fixed problem with rasterizing some EPS files created with Adobe Illustrator.
- fixed problem with application crash on Server 2012 R2 that has large amount of memory.
- fixed problem with default cropping to the BoundingBox for the EPS file format.
- fixed problem with the paths that contains diacritics.
- added custom -c switch for executing PostScript from the Ghostscript Processor workspace.
- implemented program startup parameters handling for openning files from windows explorer.
- added support for EPS files in the Ghsotscript Viewer workspace.
- added options for setting progressive update on/off along with desired update interval.
- fixed edit (undo, redo, cut, copy, paste) actions handling across multiple fields.
- added Switches and PostScript Presets to the Ghostscript Processor workspace
- added ability to save any View page(s) as Image(s)
- properly handled all workspace closing and application exit calls with user notification.
- fixed 'Save' and 'Save As..' menu & toolbar state changes.
- ghostscript processor output window now automatically clears each processing cycle.
- handled 'Check For New Release' and 'Report a Bug' commands.
- initial release
- Ghostscript Processor Workspace
- PostScript Editor and Viewer Workspace
- PDF Viewer workspace